BAZEN EN DOĞRU KARARLARIMIZ HİÇBİR MANTIKLI YANI OLMAYANLARDIR.

21 Nisan 2024 Pazar

THE MAN WHOSE HEART GOT DUSTY

 His heart has been feeling tight for a long time. He went to the doctor and they said emergency surgery.

He said okay. They took him into surgery and opened his heart. And what should they see?

The heart has stopped. It is covered with dirt, dust and rust. It is not even visible anymore.

It turns out that all the anger, resentment, resentment, all accumulated on the heart.

Doctors immediately started to clean the heart. Something strange happened at that moment. Every dust and dirt shaken turned into a sentence in the air and then started to disappear.

 I'm so angry, puff of dust cloud has dispersed.

 I'm so sorry, the other cloud of dust is gone too


I'm guilty, this happened because of me


Then came the rest;

Many ; Sentences ending with I'm bored, I'm bored, I don't like, I regret. Some dust clouds were even stronger. These are sentences that end with I hate, I love so much, I'm so sorry.

It turns out that the guy couldn't express his feelings for years.

Of course, he had his reasons.

Sometimes because he doesn't want to offend the other person, sometimes because he doesn't want to lose, because he doesn't want to spoil the atmosphere, because he doesn't want to look weak, and sometimes because he thinks that so much time has passed that it no longer has any meaning.

In fact, the man knew that sometimes even being angry could be a lot of fun. Or talking about your troubles with a friend while drinking coffee is very relaxing. In fact, just writing is good for you.

The man knew these things, but he couldn't always do them.

Doctors tried hard, but eventually all the dust and dirt was removed.

Then a voice was heard in the operating room: "tick tock, tick tock, tick tock"

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder